“Islam” is an Arabic word that means “peace through the submission to Lord”. We as a Muslim submit ourselves in front of Almighty Allah. Islam is the religion of over one billion people in the world. It is the religion and complete way of life. Islam gives us key principles of how to live life according to Almighty Allah’s wish. Allah is the creator of this world and He set some rules for us whom we have to follow for living our lives peacefully and happily. Muslims should live their lives according to Islamic way of life.
Islam gave us some moral principles that every one of us should practice in our lives so that we can represent our religion in the best way and get an appropriate reward in the world hereafter. More than a religion, Islam is a complete and comprehensive way of life leading to a balanced way of living. Islamic principles and teachings can provide realistic, fair and objective solutions to the prevention of individual, family, social and international problems which are threatening the existence of human communities throughout the world. Islam is the way of life which every one of us should implement in our lives and can live peaceful and happy life according to key principles of Islam.
By following the instructions of Islam one can live the worldly life in the best manner. Islamic way of life is the best way of living this life whose result will also be given in the world hereafter that will not be going to end ever. Islam is the way of life that should be implemented in all circles of life. We will discuss key principles of life which we have to follow the Islamic way of life living.
- Trust on Almighty Allah: The most important thing above all others is to believe on Allah in every aspect of life. Because Allah knows what we not so a complete trust on Allah Almighty is basic thing that we should practice in our daily life for living an Islamic way of life. In Holy Quran Allah says: “Even so, there are some who choose to worship others besides Lord as rivals to Him, loving them with love due to Almighty Allah, but the believers have greater love for Lord.”(Quran, 2:165). Trust Allah Almighty for everything in your life and whatever He says, you should follow it. He is the Creator of everything and the ever knowing. Trusting Allah is an Islamic way of life.
- Complete Faith on Allah: The major element of living Islamic way of life is a complete faith on Almighty Allah. It is an important life component that can help you out in making progress is faithfulness. At the time of difficulty, we as a Muslim should steadfast no matter what’s the situation is we should work with steadfastness. When we have a faith in Allah then we can get success in every activity. Islamic teachings should follow in all circumstances then we will be able to live our lives happily. Allah says in Holy Quran to Muslims about faithfulness: “You who believe, be steadfast, more steadfast than others; be ready; always be mindful of God so that you may prosper.” (Quran, 3:200). Staying faithful in every circumstance of life is the best factor of achieving success in life.
- Seek for Good: Being a Muslim it is the essential duty to be good and strives for spreading goodness. When there is goodness all around, the ultimate result is the success for all. Spreading goodness is also a key factor in living an Islamic way of life. You must do good in order to have good it is as simple as that. Following this particular rule, you will not just have success in the world but will have success in the life hereafter as well. In Holy Quran Allah says: “But We shall be sure to guide to Our ways those who strive hard for Our cause: Allah is with those who do good.”(Quran, 29:69). So, if one wishes to walk in the way of good and receive guidance from Allah Almighty then it is essential to strive and that too in the way of good for greater guidance and subsequent reward. If you want to receive good things from Allah, you should stay good for the mankind and Allah’s people.
- Consult with others and Give Sincere Advice to all: The vital Islamic rule that would help us in making progress at every step and living an Islamic way life is counsel with other people. When you talk to people, discuss and tell your issue and listen to theirs. The best part of this procedure is that you listen, analyze and extract the goodness. When you listen to other’s problems then make sure to give them a sincere advice in this way you will help others for pleasing Allah and He will surely reward you for this and will solve your problems. Allah says in Holy Quran: “And consult them in the matter.” (Quran, 3:159). So even if you are aware of everything and you have all the knowledge even then you should still talk to other people and discuss everything and consult with them.
- Help People Around and Make their Life Easier: One of the major problems of the present world is that people are striving to make their life easier by making it difficult for the others. They want success and happiness while hurting others this is not a good approach. We should follow Islamic teachings while living an Islamic way of life by helping others and try to make their lives easier. If we make others life easier and happy then we can get success and happiness in our lives too. In Holy Quran Allah says: “Seek the life to come by means of what Allah has granted you, but do not neglect your rightful share in this world. Do good to others as Allah has done good to you.”(Quran, 28:77). Thus, when doing good with others Muslim must remember that the reward of it comes from Allah Almighty and that reward is the only success that a person should desire.
These are some key principles of living life according to Islam but are very important to have success in this life and also in the hereafter. For wishing success and best life in this world and hereafter a Muslim should learn from Islamic teachings and live life according to Islamic way.