Namaz is the second pillar of Islam and it is obligatory on every Muslim to offer Namaz five times a day. Namaz establishment is one of the major topics upon which Quran emphasized more than anything else. Purpose of Namaz is to bring ourselves in touch with our Lord; to strengthen our relationship with Him; to be grateful for all His blessings, and to remind ourselves of His Greatness.
Allah (SWT) said in Quran: “I have not created the jinn and humankind for any other purpose except that they should worship Me.” (Quran 51:56)
It is clear from the above verse that the reason of our life is no other than that of worship of Allah. There are many acts of worship in Islam, but Salat is one of the most important obligatory acts. Namaz has great importance in our lives which we all should know and should offer Namaz five times a day. With all this keeping in mind, we have developed an amazing app for Namaz or Salat, its “Step By Step Salah – Namaz” which provide all details about how to perform Salat or methods and process of offering Namaz properly. You can download it for your Android or IOS devices from the link provided below:
Benefits of Using This App
Importance of Namaz: Through Namaz, a person is able to connect with his Lord. The Messenger of Allah said: “When any one of you stands to pray, he is communicating with his Lord, so let him pay attention to how he speaks to Him.” Don’t cut this relationship between you and your Lord. Through Namaz, you can directly communicate with Allah. On the day of resurrection, a man first called of his deeds is about Namaz so if it found perfect then a man will be safe on the Day of Judgment. But if Namaz found defective means to say not offered regularly in Dunya then a man will be a loser on the day of resurrection. As we all know offering Namaz is how much important for us (Muslims) so we should pray five times a day regularly with proper method and process so that we can earn Jannah for the life hereafter and peace and blessings for this life.
Benefits of Namaz: Offering Namaz has great benefits both worldly and spiritually. Some of the benefits I am going to describe in this article.
- A lesson of Unity: While offering Namaz all Muslims has one niyyah, one language, and same actions, they kneel together and go to Sajdah together. From all this, we can say that we Muslims should always be united at all times. We should stand for one another because as a Muslim we all are brothers we should stay united at every cost.
- Defense against Evil: Man was created weak and we know that without seeking help from Allah it’s not possible to refrain from evil. If Muslims wants to stay away from evil then must offer Namaz five times a day because no one can commit the same sin if he stands 5 times a day before Allah.
Allah says: “Verily, prayer restrains (oneself) from the shameful and unjust deed.” (Quran 29:45)
- Makes us Modest: When a man realizes Allah’s greatness and his dependence upon his Lord then he became humbled and stays away from pride and arrogance. In Namaz Muslim puts his head on the ground and says “How perfect is my Lord, The highest”. With this saying, he commits that there is no one in this world greater than his Lord so no one has right to do pride and arrogance. Modesty is one of the qualities which Allah (SWT) associated with success. If you want success in your life then must stay humble and offer Salah five times a day because through Namaz you will become humble.
Allah says, “Successful indeed are the believers, who are humble in their prayers.” (Quran 23:1-2)
- Washes away Sins: Every one of us commits sins but Allah has provided us a way through which we can clean our sins and that way is none other than Namaz.
Allah says: “And perform prayer, surely the good deeds remove the evils deeds”.
From the above-mentioned verse, we can conclude that if a person should pray by heart his sins will surely be wiped out. Offer Namaz five times a day and seek Allah’s forgiveness He will surely forgive.
- A solution of Problems: Man is surrounded by many trials and problems. Once we focus on building up our relationship with our Lord, He, who is All-Powerful, will fix our worldly problems. Like scholars say, whoever builds up their relationship between themselves and Allah, Allah will strengthen their relationship between themselves and the creation.
Allah says “Seek help in patience and prayer”. (Quran 2:153)
From the above-mentioned verse, we can say that always seek help from Allah (SWT) and the best way of seeking help is through Namaz and Dua.
In short, those who are familiar with the importance of Salah know that how strongly has Allah emphasized on it and explained its importance to the people in Quran. A Muslim must realize that Namaz is an obligation and every Muslim has to fulfill his or her obligation. You can download our app “Step by Step Salah-Namaz” for Namaz process and many other Duas which you can read in your prayers.