The evolution in science and technology has made the modern man skeptic. He now believes that man is the center of all the activities of the universe and he governs all its processes and holds in his hand how the world is to change and evolve.
Although man has certain authorities, however, the qualities of Omnipotence and Omniscience lie only with Allah Almighty. There is no sane or a logical person in this world who will deny the fact that there is a God and He is the One who governs and regulates all the activities of this world and is all-knowing. The lines below give different facts, that point towards the existence and presence of Allah Almighty, but these points are only for the people who understanding, and not for those who are stubborn enough to ignore any fact laid in front of them.
Facts from Universe:
Universe is a humungous creation of Allah Almighty and for a sane person it is a justification enough that all of this cannot come into being on its own, neither can it all run systematically without any regulation of a Supreme Authority. Some amazing facts about universe, which we never bother upon, are:
- In this world, 16million tons of water falls down on earth, while in the same second 16million tons of water evaporates from its surface.
- Every second, lightning flashes about hundred times which releases trillions of nitrogen molecules in the earth’s atmosphere, thus making it stable.
- In one second, the Sun performs the function of converting 564million tons of hydrogen into 4million tons of energy and 560 million tons of helium. By the end of this process, the sun emits a big radiation ball, which contains energy equivalent to millions of nuclear bomb.
If these simple facts be analyzed, it becomes evident that even a slight irregularity in the tenth part of a second could result in the end of the world as we know it. All of it directs towards the fact that Allah Almighty is there who is watching and governing all these affairs to the minutest details. Allah Almighty says in Quran:
“And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is [written] in a clear record.” (Surah Al-An’am 59)
This ayah shows that there is nothing Allah Almighty does not know about, and there is nothing that happens without His Will and permission.
Facts from Human Body:
Besides the marvels of this world, the human body and its functioning is another jewel created by Allah Almighty. For believers and logical people, the functioning of human body and its construction are evident examples of the Creator and His dexterity. Some facts about human body are:
- Every second the blood and reproductive cells produce over 2000 proteins.
- Every second, on average 50million cells die and the same amount of cells regenerates in our body.
- All the blood is circulated to the whole body by the heart within 60seconds.
- In every single second, about five hundred different chemical processes take place in a liver cell.
- Over a 100 billion body processes would have taken place until you finish reading this sentence.
- The body processes and functions take place in over 7billion people of the world every second.
These facts of the human body show that there is no such thing as the body running on its own, rather Allah Almighty, has specified the regulation of the processes that take place in the body, and whenever, He wishes to disturb even the minutest of them, the human body dysfunctions and goes into pain and suffering. All of this is governed by Allah Almighty, as He says in Quran:
“…. No date-fruit comes out of its sheath, nor does a female conceive (within her womb) nor bring forth….” (Surat al Fussilat, 47)
This ayah and countless other in Quran notify the fact that Allah Almighty is the sole creator, and there is nothing in the universe, in humans, in animal, and in non-living things that happens without his permission and will.
Concluding, it can be said that if a logical and sane person, ponders over the mysteries of universe and even on the most common and simple processes without any bias, he or she would ultimately find Allah Almighty, and will know that He is the Omnipotent and the Omniscient and all of this cannot be a mere co-incidence.
If you wish to read further about Islam and its teaching then visit Islamic Articles section. The website also offers noble Quran online learning facility with you can listen to Quran recitation online from Quran recitation expert and know more about Allah Almighty and Islam.