Noorani Qaida – Smart App for Learning To Read The Quran
Noorani Qaida is an Interactive Quran Learning Application for teaching Muslim Kids and Adults how to read Arabic in Quran. This Qaida has been especially designed to help Muslims learn Quran recitation through audio. There are 17 chapters in Noorani Qaida and every lesson is divided with respect to level of difficulty to teach Arabic step by step. With its easy to use features, color coded Arabic alphabets and explanation in English, Noorani Qaida app will be the best app you download on your phone. Download Noorani Qaida on your smartphone now for free from iTunes or Google Playstore.
Benefits of Noorani Qaida:
Although, QuranReading.com offers online Quran Tutoring services to facilitate Muslims across the Globe, the academy is commited to introduced Islamic applications for Smartphone users to make learning easier for Ummah. One of such viable app is Noorani Qaida.
The Benefits of Noorani Qaida are unlimited as it provides the foundation for learning to read Quran. The Noorani Qaida in English ensures that the non-Arabic speaking students can learn without any tutor easily. English Explanation of each rule of Quran Arabic. It allows the student to listen and learn how to join different Arabic letters having different Movement. On completion of Noorani Qaida, the user will be able to read Quran thoroughly. The Noorani Qaida audio lets user to listen the pronunciation of each word as the narrator explains the usage of Arabic grammar and also shows how to make the sound of each Arabic alphabet and words. This step by step method of teaching Arabic grammar in Noorani Qaida increases the learning ability and time.
Features of Noorani Qaida:
Chapters: Division in 17 chapters for step by step learning. Detail of every chapter/lesson is given below.
- Chapter 1: Single Letters (Huroof)
- Chapter 2: Compound Letters (Murakkabat)
- Chapter 3: Abbreviated Letters (Muqta’at)
- Chapter 4: Discussion about Movement (Harkaat)
- Chapter 5: Nunnation (Tanween)
- Chapter 6: Exercise of Movement and Nunnation
- Chapter 7: Vertical Zabr, Vertical Zair, Reversed Paish
- Chapter 8: Letters with Long Vowel Sign and Soft Letters (Huroof Madd’ah o Leen)
- Chapter 9: Exercise of Movement and Nunnation, Vertical Zabr, Vertical Zair, Reversed Paish, Letters with Long Vowel Sign and Soft Letters (Huroof Madd’ah o Leen)
- Chapter 10: Quiescency (Jazm)
- Chapter 11: Exercise for Quiescency (Jazm)
- Chapter 12: Sign of Duplication (Tashdeed)
- Chapter 13: Exercise for Duplication (Tashdeed)
- Chapter 14: Exercise for Duplication and Quiescency (Tashdeed o Sukoon)
- Chapter 15: Exercise of Two Duplications in one Word ( Tashdeed Ma’aa Tashdeed)
- Chapter 16: Exercise for Duplication after Long Vowel in a word
- Chapter 17: Finishing Lesson and Revision of Previous Exercises
Audio: A narrator recites Noorani Qaida to show how to read Arabic. The voiceover is done in English to make it easily understandable by everyone.
Noorani Qaida by QuranReading.com is one out of many useful Islamic Applications to date with its attention to detail and practical approach of teaching Quran Arabic. It is a complete guide in English for learning to read Arabic alphabets and how to join different alphabets to form words. Start learning the basics of Arabic language now and become proficient in reading Quran with Noorani Qaida.