The Holy Quran is a divine book and the word of Allah. The meaning that carries the Noble Quran is unmatchable and not to be found in any other book in the world. In addition to the depth of meaning that the verses of Quran carry, there is also its sublime language that it makes it apart from any of the writings in the world in general and Arabic in particular. The Holy Quran is the book in which Allah Almighty has blessed us with a complete code of life. Quran includes every aspect of life which a person needs to know about. The best of all education in this world is the Quran and acquiring it is mandatory for every Muslim. Being a Muslim, it is our belief that the learning of the Holy Quran is the primary and highly signified learning which is the solution to all problems and issues of our life.
Religion Islam gives importance to the learning of the Quran as it is a complete code of conduct. Islam attaches great importance to knowledge, learning and education. When the Quran was revealed, its first word was “Iqra”, which means is to read. The Noble Quran is a deep ocean of knowledge and learning that guide us till our last breath. That’s why Islam has emphasized the learning of Quran. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said, “O mankind! I have left behind over you that which if you hold fast to it, you will never go astray: the book of Allah and the Sunnah of His prophet.” (Al Bayhaqi)
Importance of Quran Learning
- Quran learning is mandatory for Muslims whether men or women. It is our religious obligation to learn Quran with proper understanding.
- The benefits of Quran learning are unlimited with the primary benefit of guidance in every matter of life or towards the straight path.
- The Holy Quran is a complete doctrine guiding people towards truth and embarking them with the enlightenment of Islamic teachings.
- The Noble Quran will intercede for Muslims on the Day of Judgment.
- The reciters of the Holy Quran will be in the company of Noble and obedient angels in the hereafter.
- Those who learn the Quran their status will be raised in this life.
- Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: “The best of you is he who learnt the Holy Quran and taught it to others.” (Bukhari)
- One should learn the Holy Quran from a teacher who has proficient knowledge of Quran with Tajweed so that he/she gets better in understanding the Quran.
- While learning Quran one should understand its content and ponder over it so that not-to-be-missed ingredients of the whole process of Quran learning.
- There is a great reward of learning the Holy Quran. There are ten rewards for each letter that one recites from the Holy Quran
- The Holy Quran will lead us to Paradise.
Holy Quran is the only pass towards paradise and salvation. The Noble Quran is revealed upon the Last Messenger Prophet Muhammad (SAW) for the betterment of entire Ummah. Revert towards it and apply it in the daily matter in order to attain the level deemed of high appreciation in the sight of Supreme deity.