The infinite colors of this world and the whole universe have always been a great source of inspiration for brilliant minds, intriguing them to uncover and explore what inspires them and much beyond. However, no matter how colorful, bright, and attractive all this might be; it was never meant to be eternal, as told by the ultimate Creator and Cherisher of the whole cosmos several times in Holy Quran and that is why Qur’an is referred as the ultimate source of guidance and knowledge for whole of the humanity.
Though there are many verses in Holy Qur’an, presenting the same ultimate truth in various perspectives; given below is just one example that should suffice very much in this regard:
(Qur’an; 5:22) O mankind! if ye have a doubt about the Resurrection, (consider) that We created you out of dust, then out of sperm then out of a leech-like clot, then out a morsel of flesh, partly formed and partly unformed, in order that We may manifest (Our Power) to you; ……. .
This inevitable event, marking the end of this worldly life, whose exact time is known by none other than Allah Almighty, is referred as The Judgment Day or The Day of Resurrection as we get to know from various verses of Holy Quran. In fact, that is why Allah and His last apostle Muhammad (PBUH) insisted so much on reading and learning Qur’an. For people like us, living their lives in this information rich world, there is a great opportunity to read Quran online as well, as offered by many online Quran schools.
Some signs for The Resurrection Day (Irrespective of chronological order)
Getting back to the main theme of this article; though the exact moment that is going to host this call for Resurrection is known only to Allah Almighty; many of its signs are illustrated in Hadeeth as well, some of which are described in the lines to follow:
- The inevitable coming of Allah’s last Apostle Muhammad (PBUH), which in fact, has already happened
- Slaves getting in place of masters
- Engagement of shepherds into construction of very tall buildings; this is something to be witnessed currently as in Saudi Arabia and almost all of the United Arab Emirates
- Coming of Anti-Christ (also referred as Al-Dajjal)
- Rebirth of Jesus the Christ (PBUH)
- Population of females in the world increasing significantly greater than the population of men, and this is also something already happening in many countries of the world, such as the United States of America, France, Australia, Austria, etc
- Fornication and drinking will increasingly prevail among all societies of the world; yet another undeniable reality, getting more and more visible with every passing day
- Another sign marking the nearing of The Day of Judgment will be that time will pass more quickly than ever, so much so that a year will pass like a month; month will go by like a day and a day speeding up like an hour
The point is not when exactly will this inevitable event of Resurrection take place; the point is in heeding to what Allah Almighty wants from us as His humble creatures, and the best way to equip ourselves with this kind of knowledge is none other than Qur’an and Hadeeth. As mentioned earlier, as inhabitants of current times, online Quran schools can be one of the most effective and convenient mediums for Quran learning, Quran teaching, and knowledge of Hadeedht as well.
The best way to conclude this discussion is to present readers with the true purpose and objective of our lives as mentioned in the Holy Quran:
Did you then think that We had created you in jest (without any purpose), and that you would not be returned to Us (in the Hereafter)? So, God is exalted, the True King. None has the right to be worshipped but Him… (Quran, 23:115-116)
“And those who believe and do good deeds, they are dwellers of Paradise, they dwell therein forever.” (Quran, 2:82)