Surah Rahman is one of the important and sacred Surah of the Holy Quran that specifies various blessings of Allah Almighty that He has bestowed upon the human kind. Surah Rahman is considered “the Beauty of Quran.” Surah Rahman is the 55th Surah of Quran having 78 verses. The Surah entails the innumerable favors of sole worshiping Lord encompassing favors, the rage of Allah Almighty in the form of Resurrection Day and His eternal power.
Each and every verse of the Holy Quran has unimaginable importance for Muslims and they revere them equally, however, there are some Surahs of Quran that are more prominent and popular among Muslims compared to others. Surah Rahman is one of such Surahs of Quran that enjoys immense popularity and fame among Muslims and they recite frequently.
Today we are going to discuss the lessons that Almighty Allah mentioned in this Surah with His blessings.
Lessons and Blessings in Surah Rahman
Below are some lessons that Allah Almighty mentioned in the Surah Rahman.
- Allah (SWT) telling in this sacred Surah that we should speak and express ourselves. Sharing and expressing feelings are indeed a blessing but Allah advised men to speak or stand for himself is a very important lesson in this surah.
- Allah Almighty declared in this Surah that Holy Quran is the only book that has ‘Complete Guidance’ for all mankind not just for Muslims. Indeed, the Holy Quran is a book of Allah which can raise the status of a man higher to a greater level.
- Allah (SWT) has created the moon and sun which circles around the orbit. This movement of Sun and Moon ensures the day and night time on the planet earth. One second delay in movement can create a disaster; that’s why Allah Almighty has identified it as a blessing for mankind.
- Allah Almighty called Food a blessing for both men and animals. Without food, there will not be any life. We often made faces to the food we do not like but Allah has called Food, a blessing.
- Almighty Allah blessed us with seas. A ship sailing in the sea is indeed an underestimated miracle of Allah. A person can sail the ship, hunt fishes and can even travel from one destination to another. Then two seasons salt and sweet water flow together yet it does not mix. Indeed Allah is the greatest.
- Just because of the fare of being questioned of wrongdoing in the hereafter, the person refrains himself from committing sin on earth, then indeed Allah likes that person.
- Believing on the Day of Judgment is a blessing according to Allah (SWT) in the Holy Quran.
- Allah has described Jannah as a blessing in Surah Rahman. People who do good on earth, help others and do not spread hatred, are indeed worthy of having a good afterlife in Jannah.
- Allah’s justice is very just! Allah Almighty created hell to punish those who commit sins in this life. So Justice of Allah is a blessing.
- Obeying, respecting and loving our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is one of the things which Allah has asked us to do in this Surah.
In short, Surah Rahman assimilated the manifestation of Allah Almighty we should recite it on daily basis it has many blessings. May Almighty Allah guide us to follow the teaching of Quran! Ameen