Reciting the Holy Quran is one thing and the implementation of its teachings in daily life routine is another thing which is also important. Implementation of the teachings of the Holy Quran in daily life requires its proper understanding. The Holy Quran is not merely a collection of rulings or facts but also focuses on building a firm foundation in one’s heart and strengthening and nourishing the faith and spirituality of the reader. Whatever challenge one is facing in life, there is the certainty that the Quran will provide great comfort and encouragement related to every matter of life.
The one and only source of sound information about the essence, attributes, and deeds of Allah is the Holy Quran. Human mind and imagination cannot do anything about these unknown and eternal realities. Since Allah makes Himself known in the Quran, there is no need for man’s illusory guesses and invalid thoughts. The Holy Quran has the solution to every problem in your life, just open the holy book Quran and recite it with understanding and find the solution.
The Noble Quran is a great literary miracle in terms of its words and meaning. Quran is the complete doctrine to live a pious life, a complete code of life indeed. Holy Quran not only guides the Muslims but it also guides and helps each and every person who refers to it regardless of the religion. The divine book of Allah (SWT) is for the whole of humanity.
Implementation of the teachings of the Holy Quran in Muslim’s daily life is the most important thing to do. Quran contains the real-life stories of the old societies and traditions. These stories are put in front of us to understand the truth. We should believe in Allah Almighty and His Mighty Power is the fundamental aspect that makes us strong and fearless. There are so many examples in the Holy Quran from which we can take Hidaya.
Ways to Implement the Quran in Daily Life
There are many ways in which a Muslim can be connected to
the Quran, some of them are mentioned below:
- Reciting the Quran with correct tajweed fills the heart and soul with peace and the house with blessings.
- One can feel closer to Allah Almighty with Quran recitation.
- Quran recitation eases any sorrow or grief due to its immediate stress-relieving effects.
- We can recite the Quran in our daily prayers.
- The teachings of the Holy Quran can implement in everyday life for guidance in all matters.
- The Holy Quran guards us against evil and establishes justice in society.
- Daily Quran recitation, especially after Fajr prayer, is the best remedy for keeping oneself on the righteous path and tied to the rope of Allah.
- Among our duties towards the Quran is reciting and memorizing it, both of which are highly virtuous and rewarding actions. So, we should recite and memorize the Holy Quran with a better understanding.
- Holy Quran teaches us to observe and seek the truth. We must try in our daily life to understand the teachings of the Quran which ultimately strengthens our belief.
- One of the best ways of reflecting upon the Quran is listening to it intently when someone reads it and explains it aloud to you.
- You can also learn how to recite the Quran with proper tajweed and translation from online Quran tutoring academies that will help to understand the teachings of the Quran in the best manner.
In a nutshell, the approach towards learning the Holy Quran must be practical. Just recitation of the Quran is not the ultimate goal yet it has its own significance which can never be neglected. May Almighty Allah help us to implement the teachings of the Quran in our daily life routine! Ameen